My Thoughts about "Assignments"

I think it is very helpful that we get feedback and comments from others as a part of our weekly assignments. That gives us an opportunity to better our work and take constructive criticism. I really like that we have the opportunity of doing extra credit in this class. I love that it is there as a little wiggle room in case we forget to do an assignment, do not have enough time to finish an assignment, or just want to be able to finish the class early. There are some extra credit assignments that definitely sparked my interest. I really like the microfictions, famous last words, and the check-in and connect. I definitely am going to do these as my extra credit. I am definitely excited about the main project that we have to do in this class. I think it would be cool to do the storybook about Lord Krishna. I can learn more about where my name comes from. This class is unlike anything I have ever taken. This class consists of no exams and is entirely "self-paced" which is something that I enjoy a lot. I am actually starting to like this layout for a class.

A cat being a little too serious about blogging (Source: Munofore)


Comments

Popular Posts