My Thoughts about "Technology"

I think it is very important that we have so many resources available to us. This ensures that we have the best blogging experience we can. Before I did this assignment, I was already familiar with some of the technology tools. I have had to help create a website for my family's hotel and restaurant business. I also had to create a website in high school. Back then, we also used image editing like Photoshop for a lot of projects. I also know how to use the bookmarking feature which helps me keep all the tabs I use on a daily basis at my fingertips. I love the freedom of this online blogging course because there are no right or wrong answers. It is just everyone's own thoughts and opinions. I believe because of this freedom, people are more willing to do the work because they enjoy it more and want to do it. I surely do! 

Image of a circuit panel lit up (Source: Regionweek)

Comments

Popular Posts