Storybook Plan

After thinking about how I want my project to go, I decided that I want to stick with when Hanuman was born and his early life, how Hanuman got his name and powers, and Hanuman's devotion to Rama. I may add an additional story perhaps when Hanuman met Rama for the first time if I have enough time. 

For my storytelling, I am considering having Hanuman reflect on his life. So, it might come off him doing a narrative about his life and telling specific stories. I want this storybook to explain Hanuman's life and the difficulties he had to endure in order to define who Hanuman was as a person. 

Hanuman's Creation and Early Life: I still want to use this story. This story will be to inform who Hanuman is and how he came to be. I will also be talking about his mother and father as well. Source.

Hanuman's Name and Powers: I think it is important to understand how Hanuman got his name and powers because he did not always have them. There are a lot of theories of how he got his name and powers. I will focus on the most common theory. Source.

Hanuman meets Rama: I think it is important to discuss how Hanuman met Rama. This story will also discuss why Hanuman joins up with Rama in the quest to save Sita. Source.

Hanuman's Devotion to Rama: This story will focus on how much devotion Hanuman has towards Rama.  I will dive deeper into the reason why Hanuman becomes entirely red at one point in his life. Source. 

I decided that I want to keep the sources the same for now. I may add additional sources when the time comes for my project. 

Rama and Sita sitting inside Hanuman's chest (Source)

Comments

Popular Posts