Microfiction: Two Tales about Humans

The Last of the Humans 

The year is 2579. Half the planet is destroyed and overrun with archademires, evolved ants the size of trees. With 11364 humans remaining on the planet, the only hope for humanity is to create a weapon that will cause the mass extinction of the archademires. Being the last biological weapons expert, it is up to Jeremiah to create this weapon. Jeremiah has almost completed the weapon which will spread powder across the planet when an archademire finds his lab. Will Jeremiah be able to kill the archademire, complete his weapon and launch it, or is this the end of humanity?

Half of the Earth being destroyed. (Source)

Arts and Crafts

Hello, and welcome to Unique Hobbies 101. Today I am going to demonstrate how to make wind chimes out of human ribs.

Windchime made out of human ribs. (Source)

Author's Note: For the first story, I wanted to create a story where humans and an evolved insect are fighting for control over the planet. Ultimately, it is a matter of time to see who will prevail. Will humans have enough time to create their ultimate weapon to destroy the archademires for good or is humanity finally doomed? For the second story, I got my inspiration from Criminal Minds. I typically do not write creepy or gory stories; however, I thought let me do something completely out of my comfort zone.

Comments

  1. Hello Krishna! I really liked your microfiction stories, especially the first one! The first story reminded me a lot of a movie or book description that is written on the back to draw you in. The story really draws you in and then leaves you wanting answers. I was so invested by the end of the microfiction that I had to come up with my own ending just so I wouldn't go crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts