Week 8: Comments and Feedback

I would rate the quality of comments and feedback I am receiving from the other students as pretty well thought out. The comments I am finding to be most helpful are when the other students provide constructive criticism. I would rate the quality of the comments and feedback I am leaving for other students as very well thought out. I put a lot of effort into leaving constructive criticism so that I can help the other students improve in their writing. I know sometimes all they need is another set of eyes to look at it, so I do my best to try to help them out. A strategy that I use to give detailed feedback is if I do not understand something, I will write in the comments "perhaps you might want to clarify here." As I read other people's posts, I find many new ways of telling stories from multiple different perspectives. When I connect with someone through a post, it feels like I am talking to the person in real life. I am very happy with my introduction and how my blog provides a place for others to get to know me. I just wish I had more people commenting on my posts. I may dive deeper into the things that do not make sense or do not go with the story to make the feedback assignments more useful for others. I think my introduction and comment wall are good where they are at and do not need any changes at the moment.

I think that this picture has a good representation of feedback. (Source: growthmindestmemes)

The only reason is that when people feel that they are in a safe environment, they tend to be more free and open with their ideas. Regardless, of whether they are wrong or not, they have that motivation to continue and do better.







 

Comments

Popular Posts