Week 8: Progress

I am very happy with the progress I have made so far! I am most proud of staying caught up and doing extra credit, so I can finish the class early. I do have a good weekly routine. I start with all the extra credit I want to do and do that first. Then, I work on the weekly class assignments. I really enjoy the readings that we have to do for class. I use three of the extra credit options every week. Things have gone great in developing my website and blog. I do not have any changes that I want to make in the second half of the semester. A pitfall that I want to try to avoid is getting things done during the last minute. Something new I want to try is adding more characters with more dialogue among the characters. One thing I want to change about my website is the stories I want to tell. I might change the story of why Hanuman was once red in color to a love story of Hanuman.

We are at this point in the semester. (Source: afchurch)


Comments

Popular Posts